Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Gay Community, Rappers, Hatters, Straight Guys,Judging, and Fakes!

So let's pop this with fake people first like i do not understand why in the hell you would sit there and just be friend somebody because they have money, connections, or whatever they may have like who does that shit one word FAKES! Like what the fuck i look like sitting here saying you see that dude I'm going to get close to him  cause he has money like what the fuck no let me let you in on something if you know what I'm talking about or have faced this in the past then you know exactly what I'm talking about when i say this! When a lies to me it's over when a person stabs me in the back I will confront you and end our friendship or whatever we had because i mean you did it once what makes you think you won't do it again because that person said this or that! No! Like seriously if you MY FRIEND It does not matter what the other person says your suppose to have my back 110% no matter what like seriously? You let this dude sit here and talk about me and you didn't do shit? Like where was you at when all this was going down? Like when a person crosses me once they will never get a second chance to do it and everybody that has gone through this knows exactly what I'm saying when i say we no longer care about you it's over the dun dun! Period so moving on to my next topic which pisses me off extremely ''Straight Dudes" I swear to god if i get hit on by other ''Straight Guy" or my friend does I'm going to fucking blow the roof off of something like gay guys you know where I'm going with this like when a ''Str8" guy messages you and be like hey I'm not gay or anything but i think your hot, sexy, cute, etc. Here's another one you wanna have sex or give me a blow job but we have to keep this on the DL because I'm ''Str8" OK first off no i don't care how hot you are if your ''Str8" go find you a fucking girlfriend and get off my dick bitch please I'm not trying to to put any gay people down or anything but if you fucking stupid of enough to do the shit the "str8" guy tell you your stupid as fuck because after it's all said and done he's going to go out with the dudes and talk mad shit about gays and then when and if it gets back to you your going to feel like a dumb ass for doing the shit like seriously dude your not STRAIGHT your either BI or GAY point black you can't play both teams and all of a sudden say your straight and go after a gay dude and you wonder why gays get so much negative shit said about them because some gays geed into the negative shit that's being said! Now I'm switching into another topic about hatters like why bother with them? Why sit there and feed into the dumb pathetic shit they anybody who sits at home or with their friends and just talk mad shit about something is a PATHETIC LOW LIFE BASTARD! Yeah i said it and do be honest i don't give a fuck I'm going to tell you like it is plain and simple! Like i met this guy name Cody Allen Darr he's really an amazing guy and yes bitches he's gay but guess what he's not a ''STRAIGHT'' gay or GAY FOR PAY he's really gay and is fucking proud of it he's doesn't take no shit from anybody! He stands up for some of y'all ass gays who makes stupid choices or do some stupid shit and i really admire him for what he does he amazing and for all of you who told he he couldn't do this wouldn't make it he's on his way to do GREAT THINGS! I'm so proud of him for doing what he believes in and yes he has hatters but guess what you can kiss his ass Because he's on his way so fuck everyone who said he couldn't do it! Love You Cody! he will always have my support 100% So i kinda got side tracked but another thing your dreams I'll touch base on that to don't pay attention to the negative comments people make telling you oh your not going to make your stupid as hell for trying to do it! Listen just remember when you make it and you get married to Benjamin look at them and be like who's stupid now? So let's move on to judging people like this is a topic that really upsets me but before i start I'm going to tell you right now I'm not saying that i have never talked about anybody because i have but i have been there and done that so I'm now to try to tell you guys to stop it! You have people loosing their lives everyday because of negative comments like just STOP! it's pointless now lets say one day you wake up and find that the girl from your school killed her self because of something you and your friends said? The guilt from that will eat you up for the rest of your life you and those of you who just don't give a fuck then your a victim people have had to talk about you for you to feel that way and I'm not just Talking about girls cause guys start just as much shit and girls whoever said they didn't is a mother fucking liar point blank! Here's an example (Brittany is fine and Tasha s ugly) So Tasha here these guys talking hey yo man you know Brittany Brittany who? Phat ass Brittany big boobs oh yeah her I'll tap that me to do what about Tasha will you tap that man hell naw that ugly bitch i would have to die first what if she was the only girl on earth then i would shoot my dick and myself in the head the next day Tasha hangs her I mean you guys don't know what your doing to people on the inside and you wonder why people cut there self's So all I'm saying  is fall back with the shit your saying and if you do talk mad shit about someone make sure that only you hear it! Now the best for last The Gay Community I'm so fed up with the negative comments about the gay community like you want to get married to the same sex but yet in still your running around acting like a damn fool judging your on mother fucking kind like oh no he's to gay for me or ew are you serious he's ugly WHO GIVE'S A FUCK?! You want love and to get married so does he/she like what makes you better? Then them one answer NOTHING!Like a rapper can go around carrying a Gucci bag but if a gay guy does it it's gay? Like what the fuck seriously? What's so different about me and the rapper oh i know NOT A DAMN THING!  Like gays or always talking about we need to march let me tell you a little something people marched for African Americans lost their mother fucking lives and there still walking around acting like they lost their damn minds so do you think I'm going to kill myself and march for gays HELL to the MOTHER FUCKING NO! You wanna know why?! Because until i see change in The Gay Community I'm not doing anything for it and i have the funds to really do something about it and i know it's harsh but that doesn't change the fact that you have gays running around talking about other gays! Like you don't see other straight guys going around just straight up bashing straight people and it's reaching a point where I'm so fed up with it I'm going to do something about it! Like if your gay and know what I'm talking about it's time to make a change stop hating on each other and come together! Because just like African Americans had to fight for there rights so do we! But i swear to you if i don't see a change in the gay community I'm going to give all you guys a reality check! So let's start now! I'm done blogging for today so watch the video that goes along with his

No comments:

Post a Comment