Tuesday, October 12, 2010

People I Care About, Strong people,Trust, Crossing Lines

So today I'm blogging about the people i care about in my life like i don't understand why family cant stick up for family! I mean the world is already stupid enough without family being involved if anything family should be there for one another not sit there and talk about one another like dogs and I'm the type of person that if i care about you as a friend you are part of my family i mean you could have a million friends but only three are going to be there for you when you need them and i promise you i will be there for you if you need at three in the morning because i feel like if your there for me when I'm in need then i should be there for you and I'm the type of person you can only burn me three times after the third strike your out of my life because i don't have time for drama that i don't need especially for that HE SAY SHE SAY  bullshit like ohmigod seriously that's need even worth my time or anybody i mean if you waist your time worrying about what he said and he said your stupid i mean if there big and bad enough to go behind your back and say the shit be bigger and badder and get in there face and tell them to fuck up and if your scared get some guys to go with you (: I mean you shouldn't fear nobody in your life because nobody is better than you everybody is equal so that's nothing to worry about and another thing i wanna touch base on is TRUST if a person trust you enough with a secret and you get mad at the person and decide to go behind that person back and revel there secret i think that's really fucked up of you because you don't even you would have been friends with that person and if you wanted to be friends with that person but you guys had a fight why in the hell would you go back and tell there secret let me let you guys on a little secret don't trust anyone but your damn self and the person you want to be with forever not think you will be with forever but know because i mean seriously if you trust that person with your life and the other way around then you have nothing to worry about  but if you cant trust that person with your life 100% then shut the hell up and keep it to yourself and i know its not healthy to keep stuff bottled up but if you know you cant trust anybody get a journal or a diary or something of that nature to keep your private thoughts in another thing if someone ever crosses the line with my friends,family, and people i care about let me tell you something you have lost your damn mind I'm the right one to fuck with when you fuck with someone i care about heres a true story one of my gay best friends got jumped and they beat him so bad he went into a coma for almost a two years two guys did it they were twice my size i weight maybe 120 there were at least 200 pounds of just muscles with six packs and everything and they were bragging that they beat this fagot ass I'm going to let you know right now that if your pathetic enough to do some shit like that and brag about it you better pray i never find out cause if i do you better call the FBI just saying now back to the story so i heard that they were bragging so i call up two of my friends that are about their sizes and we drive to one of their houses because both of them were there we knocked on the door they answered i asked them nicely did they beat my friend nearly to death they said get your fagot ass out of my yard i look at my two friends told them to back up and told both of them to say it to my face he got up in my face i punched him dead in the nose i heard in crack it knocked him out then the other dude ran up on me i dropped down so fast and trip him then got to my feet and kick him dead in the throat and just got on top of him and just kept punching him in the face it took my friends a while to get me off of him and when they finally got me off him he was out cold and i swear to god the rim of my eye was a scarlet red according to my friends and i dint believe them until they took a picture and showed me and we called my mom who's a nurse and told her what happen she fixed them up and daddy got my friend parents the one who's in a coma to press charges on them and since daddy is a big time lawyer they got 12 years for what they did so to wrap up this story and blog if your bad enough to fuck with me or my friends or the people i care about be ready to bring it and face me and as for my friend who was in the coma he's out now and is doing completely great he thanks me everyday and tells me i can never leave him and that concludes this blog

If you need anything to talk to me for me to be there for you feel free to contact me because I'm going to keep it real and let you know

Demetric Howard,
1-478-733-0161
The Way To Love Anything, Is To Realize That Love Is Life, And If You Miss Love You Miss Life <3    

No comments:

Post a Comment